We are looking for a self-motivated part-time (10-15 hours/week) Administrative Assistant to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. Duties of the Administrative Assistant include providing support to our executive director, board of directors, and contractor staff, assisting in office needs, and managing our company’s general administrative activities with an emphasis on database management. This position is partially home-based in the Cleveland area and offers flexibility in a positive work environment.
- Input, update and maintain contact lists in customer relationship/donor management database
- Help organize presentations and events
- Coordinate correspondence memos, letters, and forms
- Collaborate on projects via Basecamp software
- Create email newsletters in MailChimp or similar software and track data
- Create online letter campaigns, petitions, and forms using Action Network or similar software
- Must be a self-starter and be able to work autonomously as well as with a team consisting of staff and volunteers
- Proficiency in Google docs, sheets, and slides. Must possess a fearless approach to learning new software programs
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Working knowledge of office equipment like printers
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills with the ability to multi-task
Starting Salary: $13-15/hour depending on experience
Please send resume with cover letter to Molly McMahon Graziano, Director of Outreach and Education at MollyMG@OhioOptions.org no later June 18, 2021.
Ohio End of Life Options is a nonpartisan, nonsectarian 501(c)3 nonprofit raising awareness and advocating for a medical aid-in-dying law in Ohio.